Thursday, June 17, 2010

RAWK!

In the midst of my packing extravaganza, I have been thinking about making a new CD mix of kick-me-in-the-ass workout songs. I need something that's going to get me off the couch and keep me off of it for at least an hour. I think I have come up with some pretty decent tunes. My list thus far consists of a little of this and a little of that. I think it reflects my ecclectic taste. This is what I was thinkin....

1. Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
2. Get up offa that thing - James Brown
3. Leopard-skin-pill-box hat - Beck (Dylan cover)
4. Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
5. Shut up and Let Me Go - Ting Tings
6. Jerk It - Thunderheist
7. Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
8. Busy Child - the Crystal Method
9. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
10. Hey Ya - OutKast
11. Since you Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (shut up..it's peppy!)
12. Go Faster - Black Crowes
13. Sabotage - Beastie Boys

It's still a work in progress. Suggestions are welcome!! I shall be purchasing an itunes card soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment