Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mantras and Thankfulness

Tonight I am....

Tired and wanting peaceful resolution, closure, hope and forgiveness.

I am realizing...

I can only change myself, I can't make something appear by wishing, I am not alone.

I will look back....

only to smile at the soft, warm memories, reflect on what I could have learned, forgive.

I am thankful for...

Loving someone more than I thought possible and knowing what that feels like, the people in my life.

I will be OK...

If I let it go, still my mind, have some fun, worry less and live more.

I believe...

In second chances, in changing my mind and opening my heart to new possibilities.

I want to...

put on some music, lose my inhibitions, find my strength and rock on.

I will be a happier, calmer, laid back, better version of me. I will still love hard, laugh hard and hurt hard. I will live by my rules and throw them out when they no longer suit me. I will drink more wine, paint more canvas, turn up the music and live more life than I have in a long time. I will not hold myself back any longer. I will get up when I want to stay down. I want to be in love again. I want to breathe deep again. I want all my senses to be heightened. It's not too late for me.

The season of ME begins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment