Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Done and Done...

My 'Aha' Moment has been filmed!! It was a fun, slightly nerve-racking experience, but I did it and I am pretty proud of myself that I did. My footage should be up on the website in 3 weeks. They're supposed to let me know when I can view it. If anyone is interested, they can go to http://www.ahamoment.com/ and check it out!

The Mutual of Omaha reps were really cool, down-to-earth people and they put me at ease. The lights in the studio were frickin' BLINDING and I felt like I was squinting through my whole interview. I know I can be pretty critical of myself, so I am kind of dreading the moment that I watch the completed footage. But, I have to keep reminding myself that it isn't about how I "look"... it's about the experience....the Bravery!! I felt like there were times when I knew what I wanted to say, but it wasn't coming out they way I wanted it to. Thank God for editing!! I just don't want to sound like an idiot or a jerk. But, hey...at least I can say I did it and that's something! :)

On to the next Brave thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment