Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just want an Edu-Ma-Cation!!

So, I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life. I have been sitting on the pot about it for far too long. I decided that I want to head back to school because my career path as it stands is kind of ...well...sucky (for lack of a better word). I kept going over and over it in my head..."what can I go back for? What do I want to study?" I have narrowed it down to Paralegal or Legal Assistant. But, of course, as fate would have it, the school I want to go to doesn't offer it!! Damn it!! Who the hell doesn't offer a Paralegal degree!! Aren't those pretty common??

So, I am trying to figure out what other schools I can go to without having to pay out-of-state tuition. Why the hell do I have to live so close to the Indiana state line?? All the schools offered in Southwestern Lower Michigan suck or are way too far away for someone who has to keep a full-time job while going to school part time. I am screwed no matter how you look at it!! ARGH!!!

I know I'll figure it out, even if I have to do online classes or something. But, all I know is that I refuse to stay stuck. I hate my job and I am ready to explore other options. Lord knows there are a million of those in life!! I am determined to find my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment